- Independence, Oregon, United States
- Body type:
- 5' 9"
- Dark brown
- Caucasian (white)
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Arts, Community service, Cooking, Crafts, Dancing, Family, Gardening, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Movies, Playing music, Reading, Religion, Travel
- In my own words:
I am also ThymeTraveler on match.
If you have crohn's but not surgery, I may be able to help you a lot with your own health. I was on match**** and I felt like I stuck out like a sore thumb.
My mom and my brother are getting their food allergies cured, so I have a lot of hope. I have learned a lot about the curable causes of crohn's, athletes foot, muscle cramps and more, and I'd love to share that information with anyone here.
So, My kind of fun is cheap, safe and calm. Like biking, making cheesecake or skiing! Dinner parties, UNO or helping a friend! But time after time, I'm happiest with quiet relaxation.
I'm not the type who will join you in drugs, junk food, sky diving, tv binging, etc.
My friends would report that I'm endearing, agreeable, and highly opinionated; that when I sing I sound like Ingrid Michaelson; and that I have a plethora of food allergies. I've learned a lot about community through various experiences, including living in an ecovillage once!
If I raise a kid, they'll end up a dorky one who does their chores, goes to summer camp and knows what a landfill is.
I'm searching for the quieter, sensitive man - the one who wants to cook and dance with me, save me from bugs and tease me from time to time.
(Not the macho nacho, the super outgoing one, or the adrenaline junkie)
* Glass half full
* Easygoing intellectual
* Kind and helpful
* Patience and the ability to apologize (Wow, that's attractive)
* That's neat if you've got puns up your sleeve, but I won't pun-ish you for the lack thereof.
* While I like adventure, I'm looking for the man doesn't get easily bored of home. Home is a place for creativity, learning, bonding, rejuvenating, laughter, joy and healing... Not just sleep!
If you were looking for,
* A quirky introvert, who is old fashioned, thoughtful and intelligent (INFJ) and a little bubbly... who will help you feel grounded, understood and focused....
* Someone to have amazing discussions about society with!
* Or perhaps you're just searching for the one who threw makeup in the trash a long time ago!?
Maybe you found her?!