On very rare occasions, credit cards may be declined when trying to purchase a VIP Membership and almost all cases the reasons are out of our hands and more than likely to do with the user, card issuer (their bank) or on some extremely very rare occasions, our payment providers (CCBill). Below you will find information why your card may have been declined.
Why was my card declined?
Payment systems are designed to prevent fraud, authorise payments and complete transactions with the least effort.
The customer’s bank (aka card issuer) may decline card-based transactions if:
- The customer provided incorrect payment data.
- The card number is not valid.
- The customer does not have enough funds in their account.
- The card has expired.
- The card was reported as stolen or lost.
- Bank policies or local regulations restriction on transactions for specific services and sites.*
- There was no response from the card processor.
- A technical issue interrupted the authorisation flow.
Yes, I may have provided the wrong credentials..
If you think you may have provided the wrong credit card credentials and would like to try again, please use the button below but please be very careful as too many failed attempts may have your card blocked by your bank or card issuer. So be sure you are providing the correct information. If your card does get blocked from too many failed attempts, you will need to contact your bank or card issuer to lift the block.
* My credentials are 100% correct..
If the information and card number are correct and your card has not expired, we would suggest you contact your bank as more than likely there is a restriction on your card which only your bank may be able lift.
The issue is not my bank..
If all checks out ok with your bank, we suggest you contact CCBill (our trusted payment providers) using the button below. They are open 24/7 and may be able to tell you why your card was declined. It may have been something as simple as a technical glitch.
Contact CCBill Customer Support